The GMPRDIA tutorial (Graph-based Methods in Pattern Recognition and Document Image Analysis) is scheduled on Sunday 12 November 2017 in room “Seminar Room #2 and #3 (East building, 2nd Floor)” (more details on ICDAR-2017 website).
The program of the GMPRDIA tutorial is given below:
Registration (08h30 – 09h00)
Session-1 (09h00 – 10h30)
- Introduction and opening of GMPRDIA tutorial
- Graph Representation
- Graph Matching and graph edit-distance
- Graph Embedding
Coffee Break (10h30 – 11h00)
Session-2 (11h00 – 12h30)
- Graph Indexing and subgraph spotting
- Graph diffusion, and serialisation
- Graph Convolutional Networks
- How to program a graph-based method? What are the popular programming languages, libraries, datasets, evaluation tools and protocols etc.
- Discussion and closing